lundi 17 février 2014

SKIN&LAB Dr Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X : review


I believed for a very, very, long time that I had combination/oily skin, and that my skin was prone to growing pimples and having acne. Because of that, I used a lot of oil-free pore and sebum control products… Additionally, I loved using clay wash off masks that dried on my skin: it made me feel accomplished and squeaky clean afterwards (I was obsessed and crazy, sorry about that). In short, my whole routine was focusing on controlling sebum and pores; however, it was not adapted to my skin type at all.

When I began to grow interested in cosmetics, I found out that I had sensitive/dry skin and that I should have used products that focused more on hydration and moisturization. Knowing that, I changed my whole routine and bought products that replenished and moisturized my skin: In the span of 4 to 5 months, my skin had healed and had become much more hydrated, clear, and soft.

Really happy about that, I was beginning to chant about the amazingness of hydration and the wonders it did to my skin~ (ünt aqua deluge I love you, and I'll write a review on you really soon so hang in there!)

However, I still had acne scars left on both of my cheeks, and I was eager to remove them: I began searching for products that could brighten dark spots and acne scars. The SKIN&LAB Dr Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X (which I bought from wishtrend.com) is a treatment cream supposed to get rid of the redness of your skin, for example it claims to help whitening dark-circles or acne scarring. I used it for 2~3 months, and I am very satisfied about this product! It brightened my acne scars as well as soothed the bumps left by my ugly pimples.




# Upsides:
  • It really works ! I honestly didn't think the results would be so impressive, because I had the idea that it required much more time for scars to fade, even with the help of brightening products. However, it really did work for me, and in the span of 2 months only, which is incredible ! 
  • Easily spreadable: As opposed to the ciracle red spot cream (I'm going to write an article on it as well!), the texture is fluid and creamy with an almost silky finish; that's something I love about this cream!
  • Not too pricey: Usually, products that claim to brighten acne scars/dark spots aren't on the cheap side. However, I bought this SKIN&LAB K cream at wishtrend.com for 16.49$ which is  quite reasonable ! 
# Downsides:
  • Ingredients: The ingredient list is alright, except that it contains silicone, paraben, alcohol… Thankfully I didn't break out from this cream so I guess it's alright ! 
# Ingredient list (taken from wishtrend.com):



# Conclusion:
I really liked this product, because it helped my skin a lot. I still had a few scars after finishing this cream, but with more hydration, vitamin C (the vitamin C serum from OST is freaking awesome, gotta write a review on that as well !!), and most importantly, time; they slowly faded away. 
If (I surely hope not) I ever need to brighten dark spots or acne scars again, I would repurchase this product, along with the vitamin C serum (stay tuned~~) 

Thanks so much for reading ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire